Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine's Day | Profess Your Love | valentine day cards


Quantified Impressions, a communications analytics company, set out to find out the best phrase for love on Valentine's Day.

The Austin, Texas, based company asked 100 people to rank their favorites from the 20 most popular ways to say "I love you."

Fifty men and 50 women also ranked their least favorite.
Men and women differed on their favorite Valentine's Day phrase. Men's top choice was "You are the love of my life!" while women preferred "You're my soul mate and the love of my life."
Both sexes agreed that "I think that I love you" is the worst way to express your love. Rose Flowers 


'Love is not finding someone to live with; it's finding someone you can't live without.' 'You call it Madness, but I call it Love' and last but not the least 'It is never too late to fall in love'. Wait! Wait! Wait! Why are we talking so much about love? well the answer is its Valentine's Day today, the day of love and the day to celebrate love. Our small screen actors are no were different and are also enthusiastic about the day and had shared their views on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment